Strategic Operations Intern
Job Summary: The Strategic Operations Intern will assist each member of the Tamm Capital Group staff in all communication and operational needs for a wide variety of clients. This part-time internship offers experience in writing, editing, government affairs, event planning and more. The Strategic Operations Intern will play an integral role in the everyday responsibilities of managing multiple industry associations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in scheduling, outreach and research for select operations projects.
- Responsible for the distribution of daily office and association communications
- Assist in organizing and marketing association events
- Produce engaging content and features for website, blog, and social media
- Compile industry-related news articles and content to use for weekly association e-newsletters
- Create and implement marketing campaigns as directed
- Assist in developing and posting social media content to numerous social media accounts (including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Linked In)
- Maintain membership records and media lists
- Enrolled in or recently graduated from an undergraduate or graduate institution
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starting independence with ability to work in a team setting
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines when necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic design experience welcomed
- Interest in event planning is preferred
This position is open until filled. To be considered, submit cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Question should be directed to this email address or 317-673-4200.